World Furniture Outlook Seminar 2014
13th edition organized by CSIL, Centre for Industrial Studies.
The workshop was held during the 53rd Milan International Furniture Fairs I SALONI on April 10, 2014 (h 11.00 - 13.00) at the Fiera Milano Rho Congress Centre, Meeting Room AQUARIUS.
CSIL experts presented the recent research works conducted worldwide:
- World Furniture Outlook.
Alessandra Tracogna (CSIL Director, Industry Studies and Market Research) introduced forecasts concerning the furniture sector worldwide and commented on the fundamentals regarding furniture production, consumption and world trade.
- Smart&Fast cities: forecasting furniture demand to 2020.
Jessica Catalano (CSIL expert, Development and Evaluation Studies) illustrated the main results of a new study focusing on 150 cities showing good business opportunities and promising furniture demand in the global market up to 2020.
CSIL findings were discussed with a selected group of corporate and institutional representatives as keynote speakers, (see the Workshoop Agenda), presenting the status and prospects of the furniture industries in their countries and focusing on strategies operated in the global market.
- Download FREE the Press Release of World Furniture Outlook 2014/2015 (registration required)
- Restricted area for the seminar's speakers (login and password required)
- Restricted area for the seminar's participants (login and password required)
- Agenda 2014 Speakers
- World Furniture Outlook More info about the 2014 edition of the global report on the World Furniture Industry
- Smart&Fast cities: forecasting furniture demand to 2020 More info about the 2014 edition of the report
- Contact us in order to receive further details
- Details 2013 edition