The upholstered furniture industry in Central-Eastern Europe
Publication date: November 2007, II Ed.
Price: EUR 2200.00 / US$ 3040.4
Report Code: S.35
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status: available for online purchase and immediate download
Summary: Highlights of this Report
This report provides trends in upholstered furniture production, consumption, exports and imports in 11 countries: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
The international trade of upholstered furniture is brokendown by country and by geographical area, with data 2001-2006 on exports and imports performances.
The report offers information on demand determinants and the distribution system.
Short profiles of the major upholstered furniture manufacturers with data on employees, product mix, turnover and share of exports are also included.
Addresses of about 350 upholstered furniture companies mentioned in the report are also included.
Countries covered: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
Among the covered products: fabric upholstery, leather upholstery, microfibre upholstery, upholstery suites, sectional upholstered furniture, modular upholstered furniture, sofas, sofa-beds, armchairs, occasional chairs, residential upholstered furniture, contract upholstered furniture, office upholstered furniture, modern style upholstered furniture, traditional style upholstered furniture.
Table of Contents and selected companies mentioned
- Upholstered furniture industry in Central-Eastern Europe and Russia: scenario
- Upholstered furniture basic data:
- - production, consumption, imports, exports in comparison with selected economic indicators
- Leading upholseered furniture manufacturers:
- - employees, product mix, share of export on production
- COUNTRY ANALYSIS FOR:
- Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
- Country outlook
- Economic indicators, 2000-2007:
- - private final consumption expenditure, Gross Domestic Product, GDP deflator
- Furniture industry overview
- Furniture production, consumption, exports, imports
- Real growth of furnitre consumption, 2007-2008 forecasts
- Openness of the furniture market, 2000-2006:
- - exports/production and imports/consumtion ratio
- Main furniture trading partners
- Upholstered furniture: basic data
- Production, consumption, exports, imports: 2000-2006 performances
- Openness of the upholstered furniture market
- Upholstered furniture: international trade
- Exports, imports, trade balance, 2000-2006
- Exports and of upholstered furniture by country and by geographical area
- Imports of upholstered furniture by country and by geographical area
- Demand indicators and distribution
- Factors determinig the demand:
- - population, urban population, population aged 0-24 years
- - marriages
- - dwellings completed
- - per capita consumption expenditure
- Household indicators:
- - fixed line and mobile phone subscribers
- - Internet users
- - electricity consumption
- Furniture distribution
- Upholstered furniture: the leading companies
- Employees, produtc mix, turnover, share of exports on production
- Short profiles of major companies
- Addresses of upholstered furniture companies mentioned in the report
- Selected companies mentioned:
- 8 Marta, Abauj Butoripari, Ada Hungaria, Adriana, Alex Mebel, Allegro, Alonex, Alprom, AS Fleming, AS Standard, Black Red White, Bohm, Cegielski Fabryka Mebli, Christianapol, Dab Gdynia, Danubia Mohacsi, David, Depol, DFM, Di Sekulic, Dividend Manufacturing, Dobry Stil, Ekmi Mebel, Elvila, Fabryki Meble Forte, Fat Meble, Fines, Finvest Corp dd, Fiso, Flair Poland, Furniture Factory Bodzio, Gabi, Gawin, Gintaro Baldai, Grand, Gyulai Fafém, HF Helvetia Furniture, ICM, Imar, Jech, Jelinek, Juodasis Alksnis, Justluka, Kanizsa Trend, Kauno baldai, Klaipedos sofos, Kler, KMK, Kose Moobel, KPM Klodzko, Kriska, Kyjanka-Steinhoff, Lauksva GmbH, Lind Mobler Slovakia, Livs Furniture, Lubuskie Fabryki Mebli, LVS Trade House, Mago, Malagic, Markofrei, Mazur Comfort, Mazur Look, MC-5, Mebelplast, Meble Wajnert, Meblo-Expo, Meblotap, MMI Group, MMN Tehase, Mobex, Mobexpert, Mobilier Design, Moon, MTI-Furninova, Mundus, Nabaz, Neiseri Grupp, Nova E, Nova Karna, Nova Oprema, Oggi, Oriolik dd, PF Nabytek, Progress, Proun, Prudnik, Quadra Invest, Rameta, Razgorsek, Resvok, Rostramo, Shatura, Simex, Sinia Bútorgyártó, Sintuva, Spin Valis dd, Staer International, Steinpol, Stilles, Tarmeko, TG-Tapicernia, TOM Oblazinjeno pohistvo, Tombea, Tusculum, Valerio Salotti, Yavorina, Z.Jakubynienes, Zew-Divani
Customers who bought this Market Research also bought
- Upholstered furniture: world market outlook 2014
- The European market for upholstered furniture
- The US market for upholstered furniture
- Process of upholstered furniture purchasing in Italy
- Upholstered furniture distribution in Italy
How to purchase and download the above report
- Press the "Add to Shopping Cart" button
- Confirm your purchase from the shopping cart clicking on CHECKOUT or LOGIN/REGISTER:
- registered users: digit your Login and Password
- non-registered users: click "REGISTER" to have your Login and Password
- Confirm and complete your data
- Tell us how would you like to pay (credit card or bank transfer)
- Click "SUBMIT" to send your order
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order and instruction how to download your report.
Please note: if you choose to pay by credit card your report will be immediately downloadable. If you choose to pay by bank transfer you'll be able to download your report as soon as we receive your payment.