The lighting fixtures market in Latin America
Publication date: December 2013, II Ed.
Price: EUR 1800.00 / US$ 2474.82
Report Code: S.58
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status: available for online purchase and immediate download
Summary: Highlights of this Report
Lighting fixtures market in Latin America. Total consumption for considered countries.Million USD
The lighting fixtures market in Latin America has been evaluated by CSIL in USD 5,4 billion in 2012, which reflects an average yearly increase by 7% since 2007, when lighting market in Latin America was evaluated in USD 3,8 billion. Brazil and Mexico are the main markets of the Region. Mexico is the major exporter of lighting fixtures, almost exclusively to the North American market. Imports of this area represent around 20% of total consumption
Decorative and residential lighting fixtures are worth USD 2,1 billion, which means 39% of total markets. On the other hand, technical lighting fixtures are worth USD 3.3 billion, which represents 61% of Latin American lighting fixtures markets. During the 2007-2012 period, average yearly growth has been about 5% for the residential lighting and 8% for the professional lighting.
Market share for the top ten companies hold around 30% of the lighting fixtures market in Colombia while is around 20% for Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico.
In Latin America the exploitation of fluorescent lighting sources is the most relevant part of the market with an estimated share of 57%.
CSIL report The lighting fixtures market in Latin America offers an analysis of the lighting fixtures market in six Latin American countries, providing lighting fixtures industry statistics (production, consumption, imports, exports), sales data and market shares of the top manufacturers in this area and of the major companies in each country considered.
Lighting fixtures industry production is broken down by segment (residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting).
Trend of employment and turnover per employee in a sample of companies is also included.
Trend of exports and imports, by country and by geographical area, is given.
Addresses of about 220 lighting fixtures companies operating in Latin America are also included.
Countries covered: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Venezuela.
Selected companies mentioned: 180 Grados Iluminación, Acuity Brands Group, Almec , Altena Brasil Iluminação, Blumenau Iluminação, Bronzearte, Castlight de México , Construlita, Cooper Lighting Group, Dialight Corp, Eglo, Electrocontrol, Elmsa Electro Lighting Mexicana, Ercoli Juan Carlos - Ferrolux, Faroluz, GE Lighting Group, Geosun Lighting, Golden Iluminação, Havells Sylvania Germany, Holophane Mexico, Hubbell Group, Iep De Iluminación, ILTEC-Iluminaciónes Técnicas, Ilumatic, Inadisa, Interlight, Intral, Itaim Iluminação, Josfel Iluminación, L.J. Iluminación, Laiting, Lumenac, Lumi Lux, Lumicenter, Lumini Equip.de Iluminação, Luminotecnia, Luxiona Group, Magg Electro Mag, Marschall, Miralux, Naville, Osram Group, Philips Lighting Professional Group, Projeto, Reeme Repuxacao e Metalurgica, Rejillas y Reflectores, Rio Iluminação, Rolec Comercial e Industrial, Roy Alpha, Satco, Schréder Group, Skylux, Strand, Taschibra, Tecno Lite Iluminación, Tecnowatt, Telem, VR Luz, Wetzel, Zumtobel Group
For any information please contact us Inquiry
Table of Contents
Please login to download the full table of contents
- Research Field and Methodology
- 1. The Lighting Fixtures Market In Latin America: scenario
- Lighting fixtures basic data: production, consumption, imports and exports broken down by segment (Residential, Commercial)
- Lighting fixtures sales of 50 among the top manufacturers, total sales and sales by segment (residential, commercial, industrial, outdoor)
- Lighting sources
- 3.-7. The Lighting Fixtures Market In Latin America by country: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico,Venezuela
- Macroeconomic indicators (population, marriages, total GDP, GDP per capita, household final consumption expenditure)
- Market size (lighting fixtures production, consumption and international trade)
- International Trade: exports and imports of lighting fixtures by country and geographical area of destination/origin
- Top companies: lighting fixtures sales and market shares
- For some countries: distribution channels (a list of major retailers not necessarily selling specifically lighting fixtures)
- For some countries: trade fairs, associations and magazines
- 8. Latin America Luxury market: a bird eye
- 9. Latin America Hospitality market
- Appendix: List of companies mentioned
Customers who bought this Market Research also bought
- World trade of lighting fixtures
- The lighting fixtures market in Russia
- The lighting fixtures market in Japan
- The lighting fixtures market in India
- The lighting fixtures market in Australia
How to purchase and download the above report
- Press the "Add to Shopping Cart" button
- Confirm your purchase from the shopping cart clicking on CHECKOUT or LOGIN/REGISTER:
- registered users: digit your Login and Password
- non-registered users: click "REGISTER" to have your Login and Password
- Confirm and complete your data
- Tell us how would you like to pay (credit card or bank transfer)
- Click "SUBMIT" to send your order
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order and instruction how to download your report.
Please note: if you choose to pay by credit card your report will be immediately downloadable. If you choose to pay by bank transfer you'll be able to download your report as soon as we receive your payment.