New Zealand. The furniture industry
Publication date: September 2005, III Ed.
Price: EUR 390.00 / US$ 532.54
Report Code: W9.NZ
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status: available for online purchase and immediate download
This report provides trends in furniture production and furniture consumption in New Zealand. Imports and exports of furniture are analysed as well as furniture distribution systems and furniture prices. Data on furniture producers and distributors are provided.
Furniture production is broken down by product (home furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, office furniture, other furniture). Data on the most representative furniture manufacturers in New Zealand include: turnover, segment of activity. A profile of the local furniture consumer is outlined.
Furniture exports and imports are broken down by country and product (office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, bedroom and living room furniture, non-upholstered seats, seats parts, other furniture, furniture parts).
The wood and forestry industry is also considered: consumption, production and import-export data are provided for the main semi-finished wood products (sawnwood, wood-based panels, plywood, veneer sheets, particle board panels, fibreboard panels, MDF).
Addresses of about 150 companies mentioned in the report are also included.
Among the considered products: office furniture, contract furniture, household furniture, home furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, outdoor furniture, garden furniture, lounge, non-upholstered seats, seating, seats parts, furniture parts, metal furniture, wooden furniture, sawnwood, wood-based panels, plywood, veneer sheets, particle board panels, fibreboard panels, MDF (medium density fibreboard), wood working machinery.
Table of Contents
- New Zealand: furniture industry summary
- Furniture production, consumption, imports, exports, 1996-2004
- Economic indicators, furniture consumption forecasts, main furniture trading partners
- New Zealand: forest resources, semi-finished wood products, technology
- Forest resources basic data
- Investments in the forestry and woodworking sector
- Production, imports, exports and consumption of semi-finished wood products
- Woodworking machinery imports
- Sector fairs
- New Zealand. Furniture sector: basic data and performance
- Trends in the furniture sector (1996-2004): production, consumption, imports, exports
- Furniture supply structure
- Furniture production by product type
- Furniture consumption
- Consumer prices, 1999-2004
- New Zealand: furniture demand and distribution channels
- Factors determining the demand for furniture
- Furniture distribution channels
- Company profiles of leading furniture distributors
- Furniture fairs in New Zealand
- New Zealand: leading furniture companies
- Major furniture manufacturers: turnover, product type
- Company profiles of leading furniture manufacturers
- New Zealand: international trade of furniture
- Furniture exports and imports by country and product:
- - office furniture
- - kitchen furniture
- - upholstered furniture
- - non-upholstered seats
- - bedroom furniture
- - seats parts
- - furniture parts
- addresses of 152 furniture companies
Customers who bought this Market Research also bought
- Austria Furniture Outlook
- Belgium Furniture Outlook
- Denmark Furniture Outlook
- Finland Furniture Outlook
- France Furniture Outlook
How to purchase and download the above report
- Press the "Add to Shopping Cart" button
- Confirm your purchase from the shopping cart clicking on CHECKOUT or LOGIN/REGISTER:
- registered users: digit your Login and Password
- non-registered users: click "REGISTER" to have your Login and Password
- Confirm and complete your data
- Tell us how would you like to pay (credit card or bank transfer)
- Click "SUBMIT" to send your order
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order and instruction how to download your report.
Please note: if you choose to pay by credit card your report will be immediately downloadable. If you choose to pay by bank transfer you'll be able to download your report as soon as we receive your payment.