World Furniture Outlook Seminar 2015
14th edition organized by CSIL, Centre for Industrial Studies
The workshop took place during the 54th Milan International Furniture Fairs I SALONI on April 15, 2015 (h 11.00 - 13.00) at the Fiera Milano Rho Congress Centre, Meeting Room AQUARIUS.
- The furniture sector is becoming more and more globalized and has to tackle common issues in the attempt of increasing competitiveness.
- CSIL is constantly monitoring and studying these issues and is pleased to share results of its research activity with sector experts and look at future perspectives.
- CSIL experts introduced their forecasts concerning the furniture sector worldwide and commented on the main factors affecting production, consumption and world trade of furniture on a global scale.
- A panel of institutional and corporate speakers from different countries commented on the current and expected developments in furniture manufacturing with special attention paid to eco-sustainability, consequences of changes in raw material availability, and their impact on R&D and innovation
During the seminar CSIL speakers presented findings and abstracts from these two research reports:
- World Furniture Outlook providing an overview of the world furniture industry with historical statistical data and furniture markets forecasts for 70 countries. The report will attain its XVI edition in 2015.
- Office furniture: world market outlook As this edition of iSaloni hosted the office exhibition Workplace 3.0, CSIL dedicated to the office furniture segment a special focus introducing an overview of the sector worldwide with a special in-depth analysis concerning Acoustic Solutions.
- Agenda 2015 Speakers
Contact us in order to
receive further details
or send an email to
Download FREE the
Press Release of
World Furniture Outlook 2015
World Furniture Outlook Seminar
Breakdown of the participants
by geographical area and by activity
Share this Info
Add your Press Release
Click here and send us your press release to be published in our website