World Furniture Outlook Seminar 2016
15th edition organized by CSIL, Centre for Industrial Studies
The workshop was held during the 55th Milan International Furniture Fair Salone del Mobile.Milano on April 13th, 2016 (h 11.00 - 13.00) at the Fiera Milano Rho Congress Centre, Meeting Room AQUARIUS.
- The furniture sector is becoming more and more globalized and has to tackle common issues in the attempt of increasing competitiveness.
- CSIL is constantly monitoring and studying these issues and is pleased to share results of its research activity with sector experts with a forward looking approach.
Annually held during Salone del Mobile.Milano Milan, the "World Furniture Outlook Seminar" is a unique occasion to gather comments on the key facts regarding production, consumption and trade of the major industrial economies worldwide and to present CSIL forecasts.
- CSIL experts introduced their forecasts concerning the furniture sector worldwide and commented on the main factors affecting production, consumption and trade of furniture on a global scale
- CSIL findings were discussed with selected corporate and institutional representatives as keynote speakers, giving a speech on the internationalization strategies operated in the global market
During the seminar CSIL speakers presented findings and abstracts from these research reports:
- World Furniture Outlook 2016 an overview of the global furniture market with historical statistical data and forecasts for over 70 countries.
- Upholstered furniture: world market outlook analysis and perspectives of the world upholstered furniture market with profiles for major players at a global level.
Participation in CSIL Seminar is free and by invitation only
- Agenda 2016 Speakers
Contact us in order to
receive further details
or send an email to
Download FREE the
Press Release of
World Furniture Outlook 2016
In collaboration with
Share this Info
Add your Press Release
Click here and send us your press release to be published in our website