World Furniture Outlook Seminar 2018
16th edition organized by CSIL, Centre for Industrial Studies
The Seminar was held during the 57th International Furniture Fair Salone del Mobile.Milano on April 18th, 2018 (h 11.00 - 12.30) at Fiera Milano Rho Congress Centre, Meeting Room AQUARIUS.
- The furniture sector is becoming more and more globalized and has to tackle common issues in the attempt of increasing competitiveness.
- CSIL is constantly monitoring and studying these issues and is pleased to share results of its research activity with sector experts with a forward looking approach.
Traditionally held during Salone del Mobile.Milano, the "World Furniture Outlook Seminar" is a unique occasion to gather comments on the key facts regarding production, consumption and trade of the major industrial economies worldwide and to present CSIL forecasts.
- CSIL experts introduced their forecasts concerning the furniture sector worldwide and commented on the main factors affecting production, consumption and trade of furniture on a global scale.
- CSIL findings were discussed with selected institutional representatives as keynote speakers, who will be focusing on internationalization strategies operated in the global market.
During the seminar CSIL speakers presented findings and abstracts from these research reports:
- World Furniture Outlook 2018 providing an overview of the world furniture industry with historical statistical data and furniture markets forecasts for 100 countries. The report attained its XIX edition in 2018.
- The contract furniture and furnishings market in Europe CSIL presented an overview of the growing contract market on a European scale. In 2018 this report attained its VII edition
Download FREE the
Post Event Release of
World Furniture Outlook 2018
World Furniture Outlook Seminar
Breakdown of the participants
by geographical area and by activity
In collaboration with
Share this Info
Add your Press Release
Click here and send us your press release to be published in our website