Ready to Assemble furniture market in Europe. Performance, trends and innovations by CSIL
1 July 2016
According to CSIL report “The European market for RTA furniture”, the European consumption of Ready to Assemble furniture (aka flat-pack, knock down, DIY – do it yourself, self-assembly and kit furniture) reached a value of EUR 14 billion in 2015.
In general, the RTA furniture market showed a better performance throughout Europe than the “fully assembled” furniture market, scoring a +13% in the time period 2010-2015, against the +3% of the latter.
The consumption of RTA furniture in Europe is highly concentrated as more than an half of sales are made on three markets: Germany, France and the UK.
The Eastern European market, although still low in value, has been developing faster than Western Europe over the past five years.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
- What is the RTA furniture market size?
- What is driving the RTA furniture production development?
- What are the main market trends and innovations?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- How is structured the RTA furniture distribution system?
- Which are the leading RTA furniture manufacturing countries in Europe?