furniPRO Asia 2014 - Conference Brochure
Koelnmesse welcomes you to the second installment of the furniPRO Asia series, to be held from 5 - 8 November 2014 at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore, a key hub for regional and global business.
furniPRO Asia 2014 is a prestigious international trade fair and conference showcasing the latest technologies and innovations in furniture production, materials, components, and services. Our biennial event attracts panel producers, furniture and flooring manufacturers, architects, interior designers, contractors and project managers, retail traders and suppliers from all around the world.
Furniture production in recent years has taken a new shift in style, innovation, and experienced an unprecedented growth in emerging markets. The world furniture production has been growing at an average of 8% in the last decade, in both emerging and advanced economies. Additionally, new regulations affecting large markets such as the European Union
and ASEAN have significant impact on key players, requiring strategic business alignment in the ever evolving scenario.
A unique CEO Forum will kick start the exciting conference on the furniture market outlook, various sector development and growth. Our international experts will discuss regulatory updates and upcoming joint approaches in trade and sustainability agreements, as well as the solutions available to producers of sustainable products. A range of topics including furniture design and production technologies will enable our audience to explore new materials, designs and manufacturing processes in this advancing market.
With abundant opportunities in networking and knowledge sharing, furniPRO Asia 2014 Conference is the exclusive platform for your furniture production and business needs. Don’t miss this chance to connect with regional and international industry experts in the furniture market, and get tips on how to grow your sustainable furniture business!
Can’t Miss This Event
• Meet and interact with leading industry players around the world
• Gain key updates in the furniture market forecast
• Discuss EU and USA regulatory compliance and how that would impact your business
• Obtain the latest techniques and innovations in panel and general furniture production
• Analyse consumer and buyer trends in the market
Who Should Attend
• CEOs, Plant / Factory Managers, Manufacturers, Producers, Consultants, Designers, Architects, Engineers, Purchasers & Developers from the following sectors:
• DIY (Do-It-Yourself) & BIY (Build-It-Yourself)
• Flooring Production
• Furniture Manufacturing Components & Materials Trading
• Furniture Wholesale & Retail
• Forestry Industry
• Government Institutions & Trade Promotion Bodies
• Panel Production
• Trade Media & Publications
• Training Institutions and Universities
• Wood & Furniture Component Trading
• Wood Processing Industry