Africa Furniture Outlook
October 2014, I Ed. , 91 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 800.00 / US$ 940.72
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W25
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
The Africa Furniture Outlook by CSIL provides an overview of the African furniture industry with statistical data for 2013 (production, consumption, imports, exports) and 2014 2015 and 2016 furniture markets scenario for 54 countries.
This market research report also includes:
- Apparent furniture consumption for single countries and by geographical area in 2013 and prospects for the three following years.
- Furniture imports for single countries and by geographical area including a matrix showing the main countries of origin of furniture imports.
- Large urban markets in Africa. Urbanisation will be very rapid, with important implications for the growth of furniture consumption
Statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format:
- data for 2013 on furniture market size
- data for 2013 on furniture production
- data for 2013 on furniture trade
- origin of furniture imports
- country rankings to place all statistics in a broad African context.
The 54 country tables include additional socio economic indicators:
- Total household consumption expenditure (in billions of US$)
- Total GNP at purchasing power parity (in billions of US$)
- Per capita GNP at purchasing power parity (in US$)
- Urban population
- Broadband internet connections and mobile cellular subscriptions
Key issues of the Africa Furniture Outlook market research report:
- a picture of opportunities for furniture exporters arising from the increasing imports of African countries
- a rich collection of key country-data, allowing comparisons among countries.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 forecasts on the evolution of furniture markets in the considered countries, based on the analysis of furniture industry dynamics and of macro-economic indicators
Countries covered: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem Rep, Congo Rep, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The ten main furniture importing countries (each of which imported more than US$ 100 million of furniture in 2013) are: South Africa, Angola, Morocco, Libya, Nigeria, Algeria, Kenya, Egypt, Ghana and Sudan. African furniture imports correspond to about 3% of world imports in 2013 but prospects for growth of the African economies for the near future are very interesting
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I OVERVIEW
- Furniture consumption
- - apparent furniture consumption for single countries and by geographical area
- Major urban markets for furniture in Africa
- - urbanisation will be very rapid, with important implications for the growth of furniture consumption
- Furniture imports
- - a picture of opportunities for furniture exporters arising from the increasing imports of African countries
- The outlook for furniture consumption
- - 2014- 2016 forecasts on the evolution of furniture markets in the 54 countries, based on the analysis of furniture industry dynamics and of macro-economic indicators
- PART II AFRICAN FURNITURE INDICATORS
- COUNTRY TABLES