Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in POLAND
June 2005, II Ed. , 63 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1500.00 / US$ 1783.2
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.11
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in Poland as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Polish market.
The research includes an overview of the kitchen furniture market providing data on the supply and trade of kitchen furniture, production, consumption, international trade, distribution channels, the leading Polish and foreign kitchen furniture manufacturers as well as the leading exporters.
Distribution flows of built-in appliances (supply and sales) are analysed by customer type (appliance chains and importers, wholesalers, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen retailers, furniture retailers, furniture chains, direct sales).
As far as the products are concerned, the report provides a breakdown by type (hobs, ovens, hoods, dishwashers, refrigerators) in a sample of companies, with rankings of the main brands.
The analysis of brand image is based on strong and weak characteristics pointed out for each built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance, price, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.
Covered brands: AEG, Amica, Ariston, BSH Group (Bosch, Siemens), Electrolux, Mastercook, Whirlpool, Zanussi.
The research is based on interviews with 30 commercial firms operating in the built-in appliances segment (retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, kitchen furniture manufacturers, (kitchen) furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, associations, media).
Addresses of retailers, manufacturers and other companies are also provided.Covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, dishwashing machines, refrigerators.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Poland. The kitchen furniture market
- Supply structure, international trade, production, consumption, distribution channels and key players in the Polish kitchen furniture industry
- The built-in appliances market in Poland
- Size of the built-in appliances market, supply breakdown of built in appliances
- Product breakdown: hobs, ovens, hoods, dishwashers and refrigerators
- Reference prices of built in appliances in the Polish market
- Estimated market shares within sample
- Poland. Distribution of built in appliances
- Appliance chains
- Kitchen furniture manufacturers
- Kitchen retailers
- Furniture chains
- Poland. Brand image analysis of main built-in appliances' brands
- Main brands' market shares within sample and qualitative judgement (strengths and weaknesses)
- Products analysed: hobs, ovens, hoods, dishwashers, refrigerators
- Criteria on which brand judgements are based
- Commercial: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism
- Service: punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance
- Product: price, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products/ models, innovation
- Promotional: brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material
- Strengths and weaknesses of the built-in appliances' Groups and brands in Poland
- AEG, Amica, Ariston, BSH Group (Bosch, Siemens), Electrolux, Mastercook, Whirlpool, Zanussi
- Questionnaire used in the survey
- Around 150 addresses of companies (retailers, manufacturers and others)
Selected companies mentioned:
AEG, Amica, Ariston, BSH Group (Bosch, Siemens), Electrolux, Mastercook, Whirlpool, Zanussi.
Share this Market Research