Furniture Market in Europe. 2020 forecasts for Smart and Fast cities
February 2014, I Ed. , 102 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 490.00 / US$ 577.91
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: S60EU
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This is the first edition of CSIL report Furniture Market in Europe and Russia. 2020 forecasts for Smart and Fast cities.
Aim of the Report is to shed light on Smart&Fast cities located in Europe and Russia which are deemed to offer good business opportunities for the furniture and furnishings players in the coming years.
The report is structured in two sections:
Section 1 – Cities to watch by areas
This Section provides an analysis of the cities by the major trade areas in which they are located.
- City Highlights: main peculiarities of the city and interesting aspects which could influence investment opportunities and the demand of furniture and furnishing products. These may include: government projects, financing programs, economic incentives, retail opportunities, development of the real estate market, constructions planned, major events which will be hosted in the city, etc.
- Demographic trend: main topics influencing the demand of furniture and furnishings products, such as the increase/decrease of population, the number of households, and the population structure (share of migrants, working age people, birth rate, etc.).
- Economic welfare: economic development of the city as well as the economic conditions of the citizens and their purchasing power.
- Quality of life, attractiveness and governance: aspects which make a city attractive for citizens and businesses, including the availability and quality of infrastructure to access local resources, the capacity to attract tourists, the conditions to make a business, etc.
- Household Consumption and Furniture Demand: attitude of households towards consumption, by distinguishing among different income groups. Level of consumption of furniture and furnishings products, including, housing, office and contract segments.
For each city profile, the following key forecasts are provided:
- Population growth rate, 2020
- Gross domestic product, 2020
- Gross domestic product per capita, 2020
- Household growth rate, 2020
- Household growth rate by level of income, 2020
- Household consumption growth rate, 2020
- Furniture demand, 2020
Ask the full list of considered cities. Inquiry
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I: CITIES' COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- European Union
- Central-East Europe outside the EU and Russia
- Demografic trend by Geographical area. Population, 2012-2020. Percentage growth rate
- Economic welfare by geographical area. GDP pc, 2012-2020. Percentage growth rate
- Household consumption by geographical area, 2012-2020. US$ billion (at costant 2005 US$) and real percentage growth rate
- Furniture demand by geographiocal area, 2012-2020. Current US$ million and percentage growth rate
- PART II: CITIES' PROFILE
- For each city:
- - City Highlights
- - Demographic trend
- - Economic welfare
- - Quality of life, attractiveness and governance
- - Household Consumption and Furniture Demand