Household appliances distribution for kitchen dealers in Italy
March 2006, II Ed. , 100 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2000.00 / US$ 2265.6
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Language: Italian - Report in Italian language only
Report Code: M.7
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download. English available upon request
For any information please Contact us
The report analyses the performance of the major appliances brands present in the Italian market, in terms of quality of the service provided to the network of kitchen dealers, showing the opinions of the major kitchen dealers on the strengths and weaknesses of the considered appliances brands.
The study is based on 410 phone interviews held with kitchen dealers in Italy.The introduction provides basic data on the sample of interviewed kitchen dealers such as their geographical localisation, dimension, surface dedicated to kitchens, average price of a kitchen, kitchen brands dealt in and appliances brands.A section mentions the most frequent used brands for the interviewed companies of the following products: cooking appliances, refrigerators and dishwashers, hoods; the share of the appliances purchased through wholesalers; share of sold appliances by product type and by most frequently used kitchen brand.The section dedicated to the trade satisfaction analyses the opinions given to the major appliances brands by the interviewed kitchen dealers.
Criteria used are: frequency and ease contact with supplier, front staff professionalism, fidelity to distribution channel, punctuality in delivery and speed in re-stocking, after-sales technical assistance and willingness to satisfy the customers' needs, prices, average mark-up on sold products, reliability, wide product range, design that facilitates instalment, innovation, brand awareness and advertising campaigns for end consumer, availability of merchandising material.
The purchasing behaviour of the customer is analysed with regard to the appliances brands they purchase at the kitchen dealer as well as the sales arguements the kitchen dealers use for the appliances sales and the motivations of the kitchen dealer to choose the purchase channel of appliances.
The analysed brands are: Ariston+Indesit, Bosch+Siemens, Candy, Elica, Faber, Falmec, Franke, Korting, Rex+Zanussi+Electrolux, Smeg, Whirlpool.
Among the analysed products: cooking appliances, refrigerators and dishwashers, hoods.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Aim of the research and methodology
- -General characteristics of sample of kitchen dealers:
- -localisation and geographical dimension
- -display surface dedicated to kitchens
- -average price of Kitchen
- -Kitchen Brands
- -appliances Brands
- Analysed type of appliances brands:
- -Cooking appliances
- -Refrigerators and Dishwashers
- -total number of times MENTIONED
- Purchasing channels of household appliances:
- -reasons for using The wholesaler channel
- -other supply
- Analysed product types
- -opinions on the major appliances brands:
- -service: frequency and ease contact with supplier, front staff professionalism, fidelity to distribution channel, punctuality in delivery and speed in re-stocking, after-sales technical assistance and willingness to satisfy the customers' needs
- -commercial area: prices, average mark-up on sold products
- -product: reliability, wide product range, design that facilitates instalment, innovation
- -advertising: Brand awareness and advertising campaigns for End consumer, availability of merchandising material
- Brand profiles with results of opinions given by the kitchen dealers
- -Ariston, Bosch, Candy, Elica, Faber, Falmec, Franke, Korting, Rex, Smeg, Whirlpool
- End consumer: relationship with brand
- -Kitchen dealer: sales criteria of household appliances
- -Aesthetics, reliability, warranty, Brand awareness, after-sales technical assistance, Easiness of installation, delivery terms, price, design/price/Quality ratio, convenience, commercial agreement, saving, other
- Kitchen dealer: reasons for choice of purchasing channel of household appliances
Selected companies mentioned:
Ariston+Indesit, Bosch+Siemens, Candy, Elica, Faber, Falmec, Franke, Korting, Rex+Zanussi+Electrolux, Smeg, Whirlpool
Share this Market Research