Kitchen furniture distribution in Italy
July 2015, VI Ed. , 73 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 4000.00 / US$ 4615.2
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Language: Italian - Report in Italian language only
Report Code: IT.3
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download. English available upon request
For any information please Contact us
The Report Kitchen furniture distribution in Italy, now in its fifth edition (previous: 2008) aims to.
- Analyze the qualitative features of the "best" furniture stores (with an average of 370 square meters dedicated to kitchens)
- Analyze service in the outlet and trade satisfaction, for the top 25 kitchen furniture companies operating in the Italian market
- Offer a series of benchmarks for the companies in the sector, regarding service, an independent "certification" of the results achieved, a training tool for the sales force.
Data were collected through 300 interviews conducted during January-February 2012, with the help of a semi-structured questionnaire with questions about: structural data characterizing the outlet, characteristics of the product sold (average price, materials, type of appliances), relationship with suppliers (brands covered, the 2 main brands for turnover, opinions about these brands), type of customers and promotions.
"Competitive profiles" were made for the following companies: Aran, Arrital, Arredo3, ATMA, Berloni, Boffi, Cesar, Colombini/Artec, Copat, Dada, Doimo, Ernestomeda, Euromobil, Febal, Lube, Mobilturi, Modulnova, Poliform/Varenna, Scavolini, Snaidero, Stosa, Valcucine, Veneta Cucine.
Among the 14 variables considered: professionalism of sales force, delivery times, reliability, range, prices and margins, brand awareness, assistance in the preparations.
Furthermore the presence of retailers on Facebook and Youtube, the type of top used, software, appliances corner, adherence to new forms of advertising were analyzed.
The report, about 100 pages (80 of analysis and 20 of contact data) has the cost of 3000 Euros.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Methodology and basica data
- Aim of the research and methodology
- The sample interviewed
- - Breakdown of the sample by geographic area, outlet size, number of kitchen sold in the last year (percentage)
- General features of the outlet
- Display area
- Kitchen brands sold
- - Top 25 brands quoted, % on total quotes
- Average price of a kitchen sold with built-in appliances (VAT included)
- - Breakdown of the kitchens sold in the last year, price of appliances included, by geographical area, number of kitchen sold and display area (percentage values)
- - Breakdown of the kitchens sold in the last year, price of appliances included, by income range and first brand sold, in terms of turnover (percentage values)
- First purchase and refurbishment
- Kitchen sold with tables and chairs provided by the kitchen producer
- Worktop: type and supplier
- Success rate of sales negotiations
- Planning Software
- Built-in appliances
- Display area dedicated to appliances
- Number of built-in appliances per 100 kitchens sold, broken down by type and supplier
- Spontaneous request of a built-in appliances brand
- CUSTOMERS AND PROMOTION
- Percentage of customers arriving at the outlet through toll-free number/coupon and leaflets on magazines/internet
- Do you have a website? Are you on Facebook? On Youtube?
- Promotions used
- Suppliers' turnover rate
- - Percentage of outlets that changed kitchen suppliers in the last two years
- - Brands quoted as not used anymore. Number of quotations
- - Brands quoted as newly introduced. Number of quotations
- Training courses
- Opinions on the features of the kitchen furniture brands
- - Kitchen brands. Opinions on the single features. Average values, 2011
- - Kitchen brands. Opinions on the single features. Average values, 2008
- Overview of opinions by feature
- - Opinions by frequency/ facility of contacts with the supplier, Staff professionalism, Loyalty to distribution channels, Punctuality in delivering and quickness in reassortments, After-sales technical assistance and willingness to satisfy customer's needs
- Prices and margins
- - Prices, average unit margin on the products sold
- - Reliability, Wide range of products and models, planning, design, easy to install, innovation
- - Brand awareness and advertising campaigns, promotions, help in the display preparation
- Strengths and weaknesses of the single brand
- Profiles of the following brands
- - Aran, Arclinea, Arredo 3, Arrital, Atma/Arrex, Berloni, Boffi, Cesar, Col0mbini/Artec, Copat, Dada, Del Tongo, Doimo, Ernestomeda, Euromobil, Febal, Lube, Mobilturi/Net, Modulnova, Poliform Varenna, Scavolini, Snaidero, Stosa, Valcucine, Veneta Cucine
- APPENDIX: LIST OF COMPANIES MENTIONED AND INTERVIEWED
Selected companies mentioned:
Arredo3, Arrex (ATMA), Ernestomeda, Lube, Varenna (Poliform), Scavolini, Snaidero, Stosa, Valcucine, Veneta Cucine.