Office furniture: world market outlook
December 2017, VI Ed. , 209 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1802.4
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W22
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides an overview of the world office furniture market
Part I reviews the world market, the major producing countries and the status and prospects for world trade in office furniture including a world trade matrix.
Preliminary estimates for 2017 and CSIL forecasts for growth in demand in 2018-2019 by country and by regional groupings are also included.
Part II includes the Office Furniture Indicators (divided into World Tables and Country Tables, covering the 60 most important countries for office furniture production, consumption and trade). The country tables include a ten-year series of data on production, imports, exports, consumption, import penetration and export ratios for office furniture. Economic indicators also include data on fixed broadband internet connections to give an idea of the status of modern office technology in each country.
Part III includes profiles of selected major office furniture manufacturers.
Countries considered in the report: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Office furniture production 2017
World production of office furniture is estimated to be worth almost US$ 50 billion, representing around 12% of total world furniture production.
Asia and Pacific is the main manufacturing area with a share of more than 45% of world office furniture production, followed by North America and Europe.
The production of office furniture is highly concentrated in only eight countries, which account for about 80 % of the total output: China, the USA and Germany are the first three in the ranking.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I
- The World Market for Office Furniture
- largest office furniture markets, office furniture consumption, office furniture imports
- World Production of Office Furniture
- Top producing countries, production of office furniture, office furniture exports
- The Outlook
- outlook for office furniture consumption in 60 countries, prospects of international office furniture trade.
- PART II
- Office Furniture Indicators
- World Tables
- Overview of the world office furniture industry
- office furniture exports and office furniture imports for 60 Countries
- thethe opening of office furniture markets. Growth of exports and imports, 2008-2017, 20 major countries
- Office furniture trade. Destination of exports and origin of imports
- Forecasts of office furniture consumption 2018-2019 for 60 countries
- Country Tables
- The office furniture market. Million of US$
- Opening of the office furniture market to foreign trade
- Economic indicators
- Real growth of office furniture consumption. Forecasts
- Exchange rates
- Main office furniture trading partners
- PART III
- Profiles of selected major office furniture manufacturers.
Selected companies mentioned:
Herman Miller, HNI Corporation, Kokuyo, Okamura Corporation, Steelcase