Office furniture: world market outlook
December 2018, VII Ed. , 209 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1797.44
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W22
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
DescriptionThe office furniture industry is a mature sector whose production currently exceeds the value of USD 50 billion. Office furniture business is heavily concentrated in the hand of few players, especially in the US and Japan and it is generally more fragmented in Europe and China. However, the competitive arena is showing significant evolution with unprecedented mergers among players still underway.
CSIL market research report Office furniture: world market outlook offers an overview of the global office furniture sector, with basic data for production, consumption imports and exports for the time series 2009-2018*, international trade and major trading partners, world tables and economic indicators, market prospects up to 2020, analysis of the 60 most important countries for office furniture production, consumption and trade, profiles of leading office furniture manufacturers at a global level.
Part I reviews the world office furniture market: major producing countries, status and prospects of world trade of office furniture, world trade matrix, preliminary estimates for 2018 and CSIL forecasts for growth in office furniture demand in 2019-2020, by country and by regional groupings.
Part II provides office furniture economic indicators through World Tables and Country Tables.
Each Country Table (60 countries) includes a ten-year series of data on production, imports, exports, consumption, import penetration and export ratios for office furniture, macro-economic indicators, prospects of the office furniture demand and major trading partners.
Part III includes 51 profiles of selected major office furniture manufacturers with: Company information (headquarter, website and contacts, activity, product portfolio and specialization); Controlled companies, subsidiaries and other related companies; Manufacturing plants location; Products, geographical coverage and distribution; Financial performance (total revenues and employees); Company strategies.
60 considered countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
World consumption of office furniture.2018 value in USD million
With a value exceeding USD 50 billion, the world office furniture market accounts for about 12% of total world furniture demand. About 80% of global consumption of office furniture takes place in ten large markets: the US, China, Japan, Germany, India, Canada, Brazil, France, the UK and Australia
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Aim of the study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Office furniture sector's basic data. Major markets, international trade, leading players, market prospects and product trends
- PART I - THE OFFICE FURNITURE OUTLOOK
- World consumption of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture consumption, 2009-2018. Consumption by geographical region and major markets
- Office furniture imports: major importing countries and import penetration
- World production of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture production 2009-2018. Production by geographical region
- Office furniture exports: major exporting countries
- International trade of office furniture
- Destination of office furniture exports and origin of office furniture imports
- Imports/consumption and Exports/production ratios
- Trends in the office furniture trade 2009-2020
- PART II - WORLD TABLES AND INDICATORS
- Overview of the office furniture industry
- Production and Exports, Consumption and Imports of office furniture and Economic indicators
- COUNTRY TABLES
- Analysis for 60 countries:
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
- - Production, Exports, Imports and Consumption 2009-2018
- - Exports/production, Imports/consumption 2009-2018
- - Economic indicators
- - Real growth of office furniture consumption. Forecasts 2019-2020
- - Exchange rates
- - Main office furniture trading partners: origin of imports and destination of exports
- PART III
- Profiles of leading global office furniture manufacturers
- METHODOLOGICAL NOTES
Selected companies mentioned:
Ahrend, Bene Büromöbel, Bisley, EFG, Flokk, Fursys, Godrej, Haworth, Henglin Chair, Herman Miller, HNI Corporation, Interstuhl, Itoki, Kinnarps, Knoll, Kokuyo, König & Neurath, Lista Office, Martela, Nowy Styl, Okamura, Sedus, Senator, Steelcase, Sunon, Teknion, UE Furniture, Vitra, Wilkhahn
Share this Market Research
- The European market for office furniture
- The office furniture market in India
- Office furniture features and workplace trends 2019-2020: a dealer point of view
- The office furniture market in North America. The United States, Canada, and Mexico
- Trends in the European Office Market: the Dealer's Point of View