Office furniture: world market outlook
December 2020, IX Ed. , 214 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1889.6
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W22
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
DescriptionCSIL market research report Office furniture: world market outlook offers an overview of the global office furniture sector, with basic data for production, consumption imports and exports for the time series 2011-2020*, international trade and major trading partners, world tables and economic indicators, market prospects up to 2022, analysis of the 60 most important countries for office furniture production, consumption and trade, profiles of leading office furniture manufacturers at a global level.
Part I reviews the world office furniture market: major producing countries, status and prospects of world trade of office furniture, world trade matrix, preliminary estimates for 2020 and CSIL forecasts for growth in office furniture demand in 2021-2022, by country and by regional groupings.
Part II provides office furniture economic indicators through World Tables and Country Tables.
Each Country Table (60 countries) includes a ten-year series of data on production, imports, exports, consumption, import penetration and export ratios for office furniture, macro-economic indicators, prospects of the office furniture demand and major trading partners.
Part III includes 50 profiles of selected major office furniture manufacturers with: Company information (headquarter, website and contacts, activity, product portfolio and specialization); Controlled companies, subsidiaries and other related companies; Manufacturing plants location; Products, geographical coverage and distribution; Financial performance (total revenues and employees); Company strategies.
60 considered countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Office furniture. Five major exporting countries, 2014-2020
Despite the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the international trade of office furniture showed first signs of recovery in the second half of the year 2020. The bulk of office furniture exports originates in China, Canada, Germany, the US and Italy. In particular, China increased its share on world exports from 30% in 2010 to 44% in 2020.
As far as the global office furniture consumption is concerned, the outlook for 2021 is for a higher rebound in Asia Pacific, while the recovery in North America is expected to be in the region of 3%, low growth is forecasted for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Aim of the study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Office furniture sector's basic data. Major markets, international trade, leading players, market prospects and product trends
- PART I - THE OFFICE FURNITURE OUTLOOK
- World consumption of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture consumption, 2011-2020*. Consumption by geographical region and major markets. *preliminary
- Office furniture imports: major importing countries and import penetration
- World production of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture production 2011-2020*. Production by geographical region. *preliminary
- Office furniture exports: major exporting countries
- International trade of office furniture
- Destination of office furniture exports and origin of office furniture imports
- Imports/consumption and Exports/production ratios
- Trends in the office furniture trade to 2022
- PART II - WORLD TABLES AND INDICATORS
- Overview of the office furniture industry
- Production and Exports, Consumption and Imports of office furniture and Economic indicators
- COUNTRY TABLES
- Analysis for 60 countries:
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
- - Production, Exports, Imports and Consumption 2011-2020*. *preliminary
- - Exports/production, Imports/consumption 2011-2020*. *preliminary
- - Economic indicators
- - Real growth of office furniture consumption. Forecasts 2021-2022
- - Exchange rates
- - Main office furniture trading partners: origin of imports and destination of exports
- PART III
- Profiles of 50 leading global office furniture manufacturers
- METHODOLOGICAL NOTES
Share this Market Research
- World Furniture Outlook 2021
- Home office furniture market in Europe
- The European market for office furniture
- The world upholstered furniture industry
- Office & commercial furniture supply for small business and e-commerce in Europe. The dealer point of view
- The office furniture market in Asia Pacific and China
- The office furniture market in India