The recliner sofas industry in Europe
May 2018, II Ed. , 46 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1200.00 / US$ 1384.56
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU05R
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
CSIL Research Report The Recliner Sofas Industry in Europe gives an in-depth analysis of the Recliner/Motion upholstery segment across Europe, providing key statistics on the state of the industry: production of Recliner sofas and armchairs (both in value and volume), main features of the supply structure, and detailed analysis of top manufacturers.
The Report overviews the European upholstered furniture sector with data on production, consumption, imports and exports for 30 European countries (2012 and 2017), together with forecasts for production and consumption.
Country Analysis: CSIL identified the 21 major motion upholstered furniture producing countries in Europe, estimating the production breakdown by recliner/motion and stationary sofas, both in terms of value and volume produced in each country.
The study provides is completed by an in depth analysis of the Competitive System: for the top 50 European manufacturers operating in the recliner sofas segment the Report provides turnover of motion upholstered furniture and market shares out of total European motion upholstered furniture production. Detailed profiles of leading manufacturers are also included.
The Supply Structure analysis section sets forth estimates on the European recliner sofas production value broken down by:
- Number of seats (Single-seater recliner sofas / Multi-seater recliner sofas)
- Type of mechanisms (power/manual). This breakdown is provided also in volume
Competitive analysis of top players by product segments is provided for number of seats and type of mechanisms (power/manual and single/dual).
Brand positioning of a group of leading companies by retail price in the European market is also included.
- Major European players product mix
- Short profiles of top extra-European manufacturers of recliner sofas
- List of suppliers of recliner mechanisms
- Directories of manufacturing companies and suppliers with contact information (address, email, website)
Geographical Coverage: Europe (Austria, Belgium-Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Europe. Recliners/motion upholstered furniture. Production breakdown by country, 2017
The recliner/motion sofas segment is increasing its importance in the upholstered furniture industry. In Europe the segment is estimated to account for a relevant share of the total upholstered furniture production. This sector has the potential to grow faster than the stationary upholstered furniture.
Production of motion upholstered furniture is highly concentrated (around 70% of the output is made in just 4 countries: Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and Poland) and the penetration of this segment differs in the various European markets. The largest markets for Recliner sofas are Germany, where some of the largest players in the category are located, followed by France and the UK.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 1. INTRODUCTION AND METHODOLOGY
- 2. UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE IN EUROPE
- Overview of the market. Basic data
- Future perspectives
- 3. RECLINER SOFAS IN EUROPE
- Development of the segment
- Production of Recliner Vs Stationary sofas, in value and volume
- Production of Recliner sofas by country, in value and volume
- Major manufacturers
- - Top European Recliner sofas manufacturers
- Features of the Recliner sofas supply
- - Number of seats
- - Type of mechanisms
- - Additional features in the product portfolio
- - Price ranges
- Top extra-European Recliner sofas manufacturers
- Top Recliner mechanisms suppliers
- 4. DIRECTORY OF RECLINER SOFAS MANUFACTURERS AND MECHANISMS SUPPLIERS