Sofa market in Spain
June 2017, XXII Ed. , 16 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 250.00 / US$ 284.77
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU05ES
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
Spain is the sixth European upholstered furniture manufacturer with about 1.4 million sofas produced in 2016
The country report Sofa Market in Spain provides an in-depth analysis of the upholstered furniture market.
The report provides an overview of the country's ranking both at European and world level: production and consumption data in value and volume, imports and exports for the time frame 2011-2016.
The report includes forecasts for upholstered furniture production and consumption.
The supply structure is analysed by covering material (leather, artificial leather, fabric), price range (economic, middle, upper), destination (residential, contract) and product type (motion/recliners, stationary).
Leading sofa manufacturers operating in Spain are ranked by their upholstered furniture turnover.
The report also includes short company profiles and directories with full contact information for the manufacturers mentioned.
A brief introduction to Spanish home furniture distribution, with details about major furniture retailers active in the sofa business is also available.
The country study is part of the report Sofa market & Recliners in Europe. Report for 18 countries
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Spain sofa market. Country analysis
- Ranking and shares of SPAIN market among 70 countries
- Ranking and shares of SPAIN market among 18 European countries
- SPAIN. Real growth of upholstered furniture production and consumption. Forecasts 2017 and 2018
- SPAIN. Basic Data. Production, Consumption and Trade of Upholstered Furniture. Comparison with selected macroeconomic indicators, 2011-2016
- SPAIN. Top upholstered furniture manufacturers
- SPAIN. Upholstered furniture supply structure
- Annex. Directory of manufacturer mentioned companies