Taiwan. The furniture industry
February 2009, VII Ed. , 50 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 490.00 / US$ 582.51
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W5.TW
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
According to the Taiwan Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (TFMA) over the past twenty years at least 500 companies have shifted production to other countries. Moreover, it is estimated that roughly 1/3 of China, Vietnam, and Philippine furniture exports result from Taiwan investment.
The market research The furniture industry in Taiwan offers a comprehensive picture of the furniture industry in Taiwan, providing data on furniture production and furniture consumption, furniture imports and exports. Factors determining the demand for furniture are examined, as well as furniture distribution system and furniture supply structure.
12 Short profiles are provided for the main Taiwanese furniture manufacturers.
Taiwanese furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and product (office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, seats parts and parts of furniture).
The wood and forestry sector is also considered: production, imports, exports and consumption data are provided for the main semi-finished wood products (sawnwood, wood-based panels). Data on woodworking machinery imports and exports by main partner countries are included.
Products covered include: office furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, wood furniture, metal furniture, parts of furniture and seats, sawnwood, wood-based panels, woodworking machinery.
Also available on the South East Asian region as a whole The furniture industry in South East Asia, South Korea and Taiwan which offers you an overview of this area, providing information on the furniture production system and the import and export flows by country, as well as information on the factors affecting furniture demand, the local market and the leading companies operating in it.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Taiwan: Furniture industry summary
- Annual data of furniture production, furniture consumption, furniture imports and furniture exports
- Economic indicators
- Furniture consumption forecasts, opennes of the furniture market
- Furniture trading partners: main exporting and importing countries
- Forest resources, semi-finished wood products, technology
- Production, imports, exports and consumption of the main semi-finished wood products
- Woodworking machinery
- Imports and exports of woodworking machinery by country and by geographical area
- Forestry and woodworking fairs
- The furniture sector: basic data and performance
- Data of the furniture sector: production, consumption, imports, exports
- Annual per capita household final consumption expenditure
- Furniture demand and distribution channels
- Factors determining the demand for furniture
- Furniture distribution channels
- Furniture fairs, associations and sector press
- Leading furniture companies
- Short profiles of furniture manufacturers
- International trade of furniture
- Furniture exports and furniture imports data by product: office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, parts of seats, furniture parts
- Import and export tables
- Furniture exports and furniture imports data by country and geographical area for the following products: total furniture including parts, total furniture excluding parts. office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, parts of seats, furniture parts
Share this Market Research