The European market for upper-end furniture
June 2005, IX Ed. , 124 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2600.00 / US$ 2834.26
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU.7
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides data on consumption, production, import, export of the upper end furniture industry in the Western European countries.
Sales and market shares of the leading firms in the high end segment are broken down by category: home furniture detailed by bedroom, living room, tables and chairs, occasional furniture, upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture.
Reference prices of the major firms are available for bedrooms and children's bedrooms, bookcases, wall units, upholstered furniture, tables and chairs, kitchen furniture.
The report includes information on the companies' investments in promotion, product design and machinery, plus figures on employment, with data on turnover by employee for 50 selected European companies.
Sales of upper range furniture are analysed by geographical area and country.
For each country are available data on import, distribution channels, average sales per outlet and market shares of the analysed manufacturers.
Sales figures on the international markets are considered, involving top companies exports to Eastern Europe and Russia, North America, Middle East, Asian Pacific.
Addresses of about 200 European manufacturers and retailers of top range furniture are included with telephone, fax, email, website.
Countries covered: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Among the considered products: home furniture (household furniture), upper end furniture (top range furniture - high end furniture, luxury furniture), kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, leather upholstery, upholstery, living room furniture, children's furniture (children's rooms), bedrooms, beds, tables, seats, occasional furniture, storage, bookcases.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Research fields and working tools
- Basic data
- High end furniture production, consumption, import, export: breakdown by country
- Sales trends of the leading companies, 2000-2004
- Top range furniture
- Sales breakdown and market shares of the major companies by product type:
- - home furniture (bedrooms, living rooms, tables and chairs, occasional furniture)
- - kitchen furniture
- - upholstered furniture
- Main upper end furniture manufacturers' investments:
- - promotion, machinery, product design
- Employment: turnover by employee ratio in 50 selected top range furniture companies
- Sales by area and country
- Data on distribution patterns, sales and market shares of the leading upper end firms:
- - Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Greece)
- - Western Europe (United Kingdom, France, Belgium)
- - Central Europe (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria)
- - Northern Europe (Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway)
- Sales on the international markets
- Exports of selected high end furniture companies in:
- - Eastern Europe and Russia
- - North America
- - Middle East
- - Asian Pacific
- List of 198 mentioned manufacturers and retailers
Selected companies mentioned:
Alno, Arc Linea, B&B Casa, Boffi, Bruno Piatti, Bruynzeel, Bulthaup, Cassina, Chabert Duval, Cor, Cornwell Parker, De Sede, Duresta, Ekornes, Erpo, Ewe Küchen, Flou, Forster, Fritz Hansen, Gelderland, Gepade, Grange Groupe, Großehambrinker, Groupe Fournier Frères + SSM, Gruppo Snaidero, Hjellegjerde, Hülsta, Interlübke, Kartell, Koinor, Leicht, Lema, Leolux, Miele, Molteni, Poggenpohl, Poliform, Poltrona Frau, Roche Bobois, Rolf Benz, Roset Groupe, SieMatic, Stokke Group, Tisettanta, Valcucine, Veldeman, Wellform, Wellmann Küchen, WK, Zeyko
Share this Market Research