The Italian market for children's furniture
June 2010, IV Ed. , 66 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1200.00 / US$ 1384.56
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Language: Italian - Report in Italian language only
Report Code: IT.22
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download. English available upon request
For any information please Contact us
In 2009 the Italian market for children's furniture was worth Eur 504 million, going up by an average of 4.2% over the period 2005-2009. In value terms, traditional furniture outlets are the main channel distributing children's furniture. Among the largest multi-product chains we find IKEA, Mondo Convenienza, Mercatone Uno.
CSIL Market Research The Italian market for children's furniture provides a comprehensive picture of production, import export and consumption of children's furniture in Italy.
SUPPLY STRUCTURE : data on employment and on productive concentration are also included. Production is broken down by age range, by product type (kids' room complete furniture sets; single furniture for kids' room - beds, wardrobes, bookcases, desks ), by material of furniture (solid wood, lacquered, melamine/paper, other), by type of furniture (bright, opaque).
The COMPETITIVE SYSTEM analyses the children's furniture sales of the top Italian children's furniture manufacturers. Sales are broken down by country. Market shares are included.
SHORT PROFILES (including the most recent news) of the top manufacturers and distributors in the industry are also available.
The analysis of children's furniture distribution channels covers: furniture outlets, furniture chains, children's furniture specialists. Prices are given for a sample of manufacturers.
Addresses of the main Italian children's furniture manufacturers and of 500 main outlets of children's furniture are also reported.
Products covered include: solid wood children's furniture, lacquered children's furniture, children's room furniture sets, beds, wardrobes, bookcases, desks, chairs/seats, shelves, household furniture.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Macroeconomic overview (GDP, Population, Household consumption)
- Furniture consumption and production
- The Italian market for children's furniture
- Basic data (production, consumption, imports and exports)
- Sales of children's furniture broken down by segment (upper, medium upper, medium, low)
- International trade
- Imports/consumption and exports/production ratios
- Supply structure
- Supply concentration,
- Product supply broken down by
- - age range (0-2 years, 2-10 years, 10-14 years, >14)
- - type (kids' room complete furniture sets; single furniture for kids' room)
- - chairs, beds, wardrobes, bookcases, desks
- - material (solid wood, lacquered, melamine paper)
- Main distribution channels (furniture chains, children's furniture specialists, furniture outlets)
- Children's furniture broken down by price segment
- Promotion, Machinery and Design
- The competitive system
- total sales and market shares of the main Italian producers of children's furniture
- exports of the main Italian's producers of children's furniture: countries of destionation, total sales abroad
Selected companies mentioned:
Alf, ATMA, Battistella, Berloni, Colombini, Dielle, Doimo, City Line, Europeo, Faer, Florida, Gab Homes, Ikea, Mercatone Uno, Mondo Convenienza, Molteni, Mistral, Moretti, Compact, Poliform, Sangiacomo, Siloma, Tumidei, Zalf