The office furniture market in Poland
June 2011, VI Ed. , 34 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 490.00 / US$ 515.68
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Language: English (Italian available on request)
Report Code: S8PL
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report offers a comprehensive picture of the office furniture market in Poland, providing trends in office furniture production and consumption, office furniture imports and exports. Office furniture distribution channels are also examined.
The main economic indicators are provided. Forecast for 2011 is included as well as office furniture imports and exports.
The office furniture supply structure is analyzed, with data on companies and employment. Short profiles are provided for the main office furniture companies, with data on office furniture sales and market shares of the leading local producers and of the main foreign manufacturers operating in Poland,.
The analysis of office furniture distribution channels covers: direct sales, dealers, large scale distribution, mail order and e-commerce. Data on the major office furniture distributors are provided.
Addresses of about 46 office furniture companies mentioned in the report are also included.
Products covered include: office furniture, office seating, contract, operative desk, executive furniture, filing and storage, wall to wall units, furniture for communal areas.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- The office furniture sector in Poland: Basic data:
- Furniture production, consumption, imports, exports of office furniture
- Real change of furniture consumption, two years forecast
- Degree of openness of the office furniture market
- Economic performance and demand factors
- Macroeconomic trends:
- - GDP, GDP deflator, private consumption, gross fixed investments, building permits (offices) unemployment rate
- International trade of office furniture
- Imports and exports of office furniture, by country and area
- Imports and exports of office seating, by country and area
- The top manufacturers and the competitive system
- Short profiles of leading companies
- Major office furniture producers:
- - total production, office furniture share on total production and on total turnover
- - total sales and market shares
- The office furniture distribution
- Breakdown of office furniture sales by distribution channel: dealers, large scale distribution, direct sales, other channels
- Sector fairs
- Appendix. Addresses of the office furniture companies mentioned in the report
Selected companies mentioned:
Balma, Bejot, Bene Group, Black, Red & White, Bruynzeel Filing and Storage, C+P Systemy Meblowe, Dziedzic , Fabryka Mebli Bodzio, Famos Sp. Z o. o., Fornit, Forster Metallbau, Forte, Furniko, Intar Seating, Ital System, Kinnarps, Las Mobili, Malow, Maro, Martela Sp. Z. o. o. (Martela OY), MBA System, MDD , Mebelux, Medros, Mikomax, Nowy Styl, Profim, Standard, Steelcase, Szynaka Meble , Ultra-Plus, Wiko Company, Wuteh
Share this Market Research