Windows and doors: world market outlook
October 2013, I Ed. , 133 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2000.00 / US$ 2259.2
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W.23
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
The CSIL Market Research Windows and Doors: world market outlook, contains current and historical data (production, consumption, imports, exports) and analysis of Window and Door industry for a total of 70 countries.
It focuses on the 30 most important Windows and Doors markets: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Data on international trade of windows and doors cover (in addition to the 30 countries listed above), 40 other countries, for a total of 70 countries.
- Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade of Windows and Doors and includes a section on world Windows and Doors statistics and an appendix with methodology notes.
- Part II consists of 30 country analysis tables, which include:
- Windows and Doors industry trends of production, apparent consumption, exports, imports for the years 2003-2012 and forecasts of yearly changes in Windows and Doors consumption in 2013 and 2014.
- Major trading partners (countries of origin of imports and destination of exports of Windows and Doors).
- Information on breakdown of production by material (wood, metal, plastics) for a selection of countries.
- Part III includes Short profiles of major Windows and Doors manufacturers associations worldwide and a list of major sector fairs.
- Part IV contains addresses of top Windows and Doors manufacturers worldwide.
Breakdown of windows and doors production by material in a sample country . Percentage data in value terms
In terms of breakdown of windows and doors production by material, there are differences in the various countries of the world. For example as regard as the European countries, in southern Europe there is a preference for metal windows while in Nordic countries wooden windows are more requested.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I. The world windows and doors industry: consumption, production and international trade
- Consumption and imports of Windows and Doors
- Mattresses consumption and imports, population, total and per capita GNP in 30 major countries
- Import penetration for Windows and Doors in 30 major countries, 2003-2012. Imports/consumption ratio for the aggregate
- Production and exports of Windows and Doors
- Windows and Doors production and exports, population, total and per capita GNP in 30 major countries
- The 6 major windows and doors exporting countries, trends
- International trade of Windows and Doors
- Forecasts of consumption of Windows and Doors in major countries
- World Windows and Doors statistics
- - windows and doors exports, 70 countries, trend 2003-2012
- - windows and doors imports, 70 countries, trend 2003-2012
- - World windows and doors trade. Destination of exports
- - World windows and doors trade. Origin of imports
- Appendix: Notes, presentation conventions, classification of countries
- PART II. The world windows and doors industry: country analysis
- Countries considered:
- - Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
- Country data include:
- - windows and doors industry statistical data: production, consumption, imports, exports
- - Economic indicators, windows and doors consumption forecasts, main windows and doors trading partners
- PART III. Major windows and doors manufacturers associations and fairs: short profiles
- PART IV. ADDRESSES OF SELECTED WINDOWS AND DOORS MANUFACTURERS