Then register and check out selecting your preferred payment method:
- Credit / Debit card
- Bank / Wire transfer to
Corso Monforte, 15
20122 Milano (Italy)
Bank details: INTESA SANPAOLO SPA, Branch no. 08051 Milano
Via Marconi angolo Piazza Diaz – 20123 Milano ITALY
Account n°: 1000 00071093
IBAN Code: IT56 I030 6901 6291 0000 0071 093
SWIFT Code: BCITITMMXXX
From CSIL’s worldfurnitureonline.com you can order the Single-User license of market reports, whose price amount to the list price. Corporate licenses and Multi-user licenses are available upon request.
The 3 types of licenses:
- SINGLE USER LICENSE (list price) entitles the purchaser to receive a CSIL report/publication in digital form (PDF or Excel), for internal use only (same branch/division).
- CORPORATE LICENSE (list price x2 – upon request) entitles the purchaser to receive a CSIL report/publication in digital form (PDF or Excel) which can be shared with the entire corporation/the whole Group of companies.
- MULTI-USERS LICENSE (price depends on the number of users – upon request) is addressed to associations/consortia and allows them to share CSIL’s purchased reports/publications with the requesting members.
When the order is placed by Credit or Debit Card through CSIL worldfurnitureonline.com the report will be available for immediate download on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Please note: the purchased documents will be stored ONLY for 5 days.
When the order is placed by Bank /Wire Transfer, the link to download the purchased report(s) will be sent by email once it has been paid for in full.
This can be due to fraud prevention and/or other security measures to protect credit card theft. CSIL has no control over such transaction refusal and your credit card company would even not disclose to CSIL the exact cause of the transaction failure.
In any case of a transaction failure, we recommend that you:
- Try using an alternative credit card or give the same credit card another try at a later time.
- Get in touch with your credit card company to check the transaction log and help fix the problem. In some cases, your credit card company may need to pre-authorize the transaction for you before it can be processed.
- Get in touch with CSIL to ask for a pay-by-link through our secure system Axerve powered by Banca Sella.
In case none of the online payment options work, you still have the option to arrange a wire transfer to CSIL’s account.
Please contact our sales team indicating the reports of your interest. We will send you an order form and assist you during the whole purchasing process.
If you order by email, both payments by bank transfer and credit card (through our secure system Axerve pay-by-link) are available.
Reports and invoice will be delivered by email within 1 business days upon the receipt of payment confirmation.
You will receive our invoice by email within 1-3 business days after your online purchase via Credit or Debit Card.
If you purchased by Bank / Wire Transfer, you will receive an invoice once full payment has been made.
Please, contact us if you need to pay against the invoice.
Table of contents and the available samples of CSIL’s reports are available for free download upon registration on each report’s webpage or in the FREE RESOURCES webpage.
Due to the high degree of content provided in each study, samples may not be fully representative of the data provided in each CSIL report. If you need a specific excerpt from our studies, please contact us.
CSIL’s multiclient reports are structured to provide a complete overview of the market. Therefore, they cannot be sold in segments or parts.
Please, contact us if you need more details on the contents.
CSIL’s multiclient reports are designed for a wider set of clients, to provide them with the most complete analysis of the focus market/segment.
CSIL also conducts tailor-made research, as described in the CUSTOM RESEARCH page.
Please, contact us with further details if you need a tailor-made research. Our team will evaluate the feasibility, timing and costs, in order to better suit your needs.
Due to the nature of the information being sold, we do not provide refunds for reports and publications once delivered or downloaded.
Please, be sure to read all available information about a report before you place your order.
For online payments we use a secure system Axerve powered by Banca Sella. You will be redirected to the bank website for proceeding with payment.
Reports on worldfurnitureonline.com are available in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
CSIL’s research reports are based on an approach that integrates desk analysis with field work and analyse official sector statistics.
- Desk analysis: we collect and analyse official sector statistics and macro-economic data from national and international institutes (e.g. National statistical offices, UN, Eurostat, World Bank, IMF, OECD etc), sector documentation (e.g. trade press, sector associations), financial reports of listed companies, and our own furniture company database.
- Field work: CSIL is constantly in contact with furniture players (e.g. sector suppliers, manufacturers, experts, and relevant stakeholders) through direct interviews, online surveys, as well as participation in international fairs and events.
In addition, the global geographic coverage allows us to make cross-comparisons between countries and geographical areas.
Every CSIL report includes a Methodology and Notes appendix with all the information on how the specific research report is conducted.
Since 1980, CSIL has been a center of excellence working on the design of sector strategies and the analysis of factors of competitiveness on a global level.
Within the Market Research unit, CSIL monitors over 100 markets each year, gathering data on the furniture sector as a whole, sub-segments and lighting industry.
Our experience in furniture market research and presence during the most important sector events worldwide, with some direct involvement as speakers and data providers, allows us to provide insights not available anywhere else and analyse the very latest trends in the industry.
Want to know more? Feel free to contact us