WORLD FURNITURE – INTERNATIONAL MARKETS REVIEW
CSIL, 4 quarterly issues, March/June/September/December
CONCEPT & CONTENTS
World Furniture is a quarterly review of economic information and market analysis published by CSIL. The magazine is issued in English and offers contributions on international furniture and furnishing markets, demand and supply, retail and consumption, business trade, country profiles, competitive systems, international events, fairs, and exhibitions. The magazine is now in its 25th year and it’s available in print and digital edition.
SPECIAL REPORTS AND FOCUS
A ‘Special Report’ and a ‘Focus’ are included in each issue, offering in-depth analyses of manufacturing segments with their markets of reference, trends and perspectives on the global competitive scenario.
Each issue is e-mailed to a selected target of over 20,000 manufacturers, suppliers and stakeholders of the furniture and furnishing industries in the world’s main producing, exporting and consuming countries. World Furniture is also circulated at major international fairs in the sectors of reference.
BREAKDOWN OF CIRCULATION BY SEGMENTS:
– 60% Furniture manufacturers (kitchen, office, upholstery, bedroom, dining and living room, bathroom, outdoor). Producers of lighting fixtures, appliances, interior decoration.
– 30% Suppliers of parts, components, fittings and accessories to the furniture industry. Producers of woodworking machines and industrial automation systems.
– 10% Trade Associations, Press Offices, Fairs and Exhibitions.
BREAKDOWN OF CIRCULATION BY MACRO AREAS:
– 55% Western Europe, Central-Eastern Europe, Russia
– 30% China, India, South-East Asia, Japan
– 10% United States, Canada, Mexico, South America
– 5% Middle-East, North Africa, Australia
> World Furniture No. 97/March 2023
> World Furniture No. 98/June 2023
> World Furniture No. 99/September 2023
> World Furniture No. 100/December 2023
DOWNLOAD THE MAGAZINE
ADVERTISE WITH CSIL