New Zealand. The furniture industry
September 2005, III Ed. , 70 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 390.00 / US$ 441.25
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W9.NZ
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides trends in furniture production and furniture consumption in New Zealand. Imports and exports of furniture are analysed as well as furniture distribution systems and furniture prices. Data on furniture producers and distributors are provided.
Furniture production is broken down by product (home furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, office furniture, other furniture). Data on the most representative furniture manufacturers in New Zealand include: turnover, segment of activity. A profile of the local furniture consumer is outlined.
Furniture exports and imports are broken down by country and product (office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, bedroom and living room furniture, non-upholstered seats, seats parts, other furniture, furniture parts).
The wood and forestry industry is also considered: consumption, production and import-export data are provided for the main semi-finished wood products (sawnwood, wood-based panels, plywood, veneer sheets, particle board panels, fibreboard panels, MDF).
Addresses of about 150 companies mentioned in the report are also included.
Among the considered products: office furniture, contract furniture, household furniture, home furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, outdoor furniture, garden furniture, lounge, non-upholstered seats, seating, seats parts, furniture parts, metal furniture, wooden furniture, sawnwood, wood-based panels, plywood, veneer sheets, particle board panels, fibreboard panels, MDF (medium density fibreboard), wood working machinery.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- New Zealand: furniture industry summary
- Furniture production, consumption, imports, exports, 1996-2004
- Economic indicators, furniture consumption forecasts, main furniture trading partners
- New Zealand: forest resources, semi-finished wood products, technology
- Forest resources basic data
- Investments in the forestry and woodworking sector
- Production, imports, exports and consumption of semi-finished wood products
- Woodworking machinery imports
- Sector fairs
- New Zealand. Furniture sector: basic data and performance
- Trends in the furniture sector (1996-2004): production, consumption, imports, exports
- Furniture supply structure
- Furniture production by product type
- Furniture consumption
- Consumer prices, 1999-2004
- New Zealand: furniture demand and distribution channels
- Factors determining the demand for furniture
- Furniture distribution channels
- Company profiles of leading furniture distributors
- Furniture fairs in New Zealand
- New Zealand: leading furniture companies
- Major furniture manufacturers: turnover, product type
- Company profiles of leading furniture manufacturers
- New Zealand: international trade of furniture
- Furniture exports and imports by country and product:
- - office furniture
- - kitchen furniture
- - upholstered furniture
- - non-upholstered seats
- - bedroom furniture
- - seats parts
- - furniture parts
- addresses of 152 furniture companies
Share this Market Research