Furniture distribution in Italy. Analysis by province
July 2018, XVI Ed. , 166 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2600.00 / US$ 2945.28
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Language: Italian - Report in Italian language only
Report Code: S18
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
CSIL Research Report "Furniture distribution in Italy. Analysis by province" provides an overview of the furniture distribution system in Italy and related developments and an analysis of furniture consumption by segment and by distribution channel, at a national level and by geographical area.
The report is structured in four parts:
1. Furniture distribution in Italy. Status and evolution (2011-2017): demand determinants and sales of home furniture (retail prices), by segment and by distribution channel.
2. Furniture distribution by area: consumption of home furniture by macro-geographical area and by Italian region (2017).
3. Focus on the Large-scale furniture Specialist Distributors: analysis of the channel by macro-area and by Italian region (2017) and profiles of leading operators.
4. Analysis by province: including consumption of home furniture in value by segment, socio-demographic and economic indicators related to furniture consumption and indicators related to furniture distribution.
Considered channels: Large-scale Distributors Specialized (furniture chains, franchises, buying groups) and Non-Specialized (department stores, DIY, hypermarkets), Independent furniture retailers, E-Commerce (online furniture sales) , Other (direct sales and craftsmen).
Considered segments: Kitchen furniture, Upholstered furniture, Furniture for living rooms, Bedroom furniture, Kids bedrooms, Mattresses, Other furniture and furnishings.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Aim of the study and Methodology:
- - Purchase potential, demand potential indicators, segments, distribution channels, tables by province
- 1. Furniture distribution in Italy
- 1.1 An overview of 2017
- - Home furniture consumption by segment
- - Home furniture sales by distribution channel
- - Main players in the large-scale home furniture distribution
- 1.2 Furniture demand in Italy 2011-2017
- - Trends in the home furniture consumption by segment
- 1.3 Distribution channels 2011-2017
- - Trends in the home furniture sales and consumption by distribution channel
- - Market share of main large-scale distributors in Italy with number of stores
- 3. Analysis by geographical area (North West, North East, Centre, South and islands)
- 2.1 Consumption of home furniture by segment and by area
- - Consumption by area, by region, by household and per capita
- 2.2 Distribution channels by geographical area
- - Concentration of home furniture specialized stores
- - The large-scale distribution: sales and stores location analysis by area
- 3. Profiles of main Large-scale Distributors in Italy
- 3.1 National furniture chains
- - Specialized in home furniture
- - Specialized in upholstery
- 3.2 Regional furniture chains
- 3.3 Buying groups
- 3.4 DIY and Brico
- 4 Tables by Province
- - Per capita furniture consumption
- - Furniture consumption by segment
- - Sales of furniture in the large-scale distribution and average sales per store
- - Economic results and business system
- - Potential demand indicators
Selected companies mentioned:
Arreda.net, Chateau d'ax, Conforama, Divani&Divani, GranCasa, GruppoSME, IKEA, Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Mercatone Uno, Mondo Convenienza, Nuovarredo, PoltroneSofà, Roche Bobois
Share this Market Research