The European market for commercial seating
June 2010, I Ed. , 91 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 790.00 / US$ 888.36
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU.18b
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This first edition of the market research The European market for commercial seating offers an accurate and comprehensive picture of the seating industry in 20 European countries.
The report analyses the market, providing data for production, imports, exports and apparent domestic consumption at factory prices for 2009 with a breakdown for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
For the top European manufacturers the report provides data on total sales, sales by segment and sales by material and style as well as short profiles with financial data, product specialization, production and distribution policy.
The Annex provides addresses of about 200 leading European seating companies (retailers and manufacturers).
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- Scope of the research and methodology
- Working tools
- 2. Commercial Seating in Europe
- Segment overview and basic data: Production, Consumption, Import and Export
- Supply characteristics
- - Commercial seating by segment and by material
- Consumption characteristics
- Distribution channels and reference prices
- European manufacturers of commercial seating
- - NorthernEuropean manufacturers of commercial seating
- - Western European manufacturers of commercial seating
- - Central European manufacturers of commercial seating
- - Southern European manufacturers of commercial seating
- - Eastern European manufacturers of commercial seating
- Annex: list of major seating companies
Share this Market Research