World Furniture Outlook Seminar 2019
17th edition organized by CSIL, Centre for Industrial Studies
The Seminar was held during the 58th International Furniture Fair Salone del Mobile.Milano on April 10th, 2019 (h 11.00 - 12.30) at Fiera Milano Rho Congress Centre, Meeting Room AQUARIUS.
- The global furniture sector is in continuous transformation, with the emergence of new markets, the constant evolution of retailing channels, the appearance of fast growing suppliers on the scene and new rules affecting international trade. This is the scenario where companies compete and formulate development strategies.
- CSIL is constantly monitoring and studying these issues and was pleased to share the results of its research activity with sector experts with a forward looking approach.
Traditionally held during the Milan International Furniture Fair Salone del Mobile.Milano, the "World Furniture Outlook" Seminar is a unique occasion to gather comments on the key issues regarding production, consumption and trade of the major industrial economies worldwide and to present CSIL forecasts.
- CSIL experts introduced their forecasts concerning the furniture sector worldwide and commenting on the main factors affecting production, consumption and trade of furniture on a global scale.
- CSIL findings was discussed with selected institutional representatives as keynote speakers, focusing on internationalization strategies operated in the global market.
During the seminar CSIL speakers presented findings and abstracts from the following research reports:
- World Furniture Outlook 2019 an overview of the global furniture market with historical statistical data and forecasts for 100 countries.
- Top 200 Furniture Manufacturers Worldwide a comprehensive report profiling the 200 largest furniture manufacturing worldwide.
Working language: English
How to get Salone del Mobile.Milano
The Fiera Milano-Rho is easily reached by public transport from the city of Milan, by train, car and from the airports
- By UNDERGROUND: M1 Red Underground line to Rho-Fiera station, last stop.
- By BUS: from the Milano Airports (Linate, Malpensa, Orio al Serio).
- By TRAIN: suburban railways and train lines that stops at Rho-Fiera station.
- By CAR: from the motorways approaching or leaving Milan, 'fieramilano' exit.