Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Spain
June 2008, II Ed. , 144 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 4000.00 / US$ 4536.4
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.2
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in Spain as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Spanish market.
The research also includes an overview of the Spanish kitchen furniture market providing data on kitchen furniture production and consumption, international trade, supply structure, distribution, sales and market share of the leading kitchen furniture manufacturers.
Distribution flows of built-in appliances (supply and sales) are analysed by channel.
The main is Builder/contract channel (46%) followed by appliance chains and buying groups (28%), kitchen and furniture retailers (14%) and furniture chains/DIY (12%).
As far as the product is concerned (hobs, ovens, hoods, refrigerators, dishwashing machines), the report provides a breakdown by product type, reference prices as well as ranking of main brands.
Brand image analysis is based on strengths and weaknesses pointed out for each built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with the supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivery, post-selling technical assistance, price/quality, aesthetic qualities of product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.Covered brands: AEG, Ariston, Balay, Bosch, Candy, Corberò, Edesa, Electrolux, Fagor, Gaggenau, Indesit, Liebherr, Mepamsa, Miele, Neff, Nodor, Pando, Siemens, Smeg, Teka, Whirlpool, Zanussi.
The research is based on 90 qualitative interviews with a selected sample of built-in appliance retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, builders, department stores, do-it-yourself stores, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, associations, media.
Addresses of 174 Spanish manufacturers and distributors of built-in appliances and kitchen furniture mentioned in the report are also provided.Among the covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, large household appliances, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, refrigerators, dishwashing machines.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- -Scope of The Research and methodology
- -Introductory data and macroeconomics
- -The demand breakdown
- 2. THE KITCHEN FURNITURE MARKET
- -production and consumption
- -International Trade
- -Employment and average turnover per employee
- -supply structure
- -Kitchen furniture and built-in appliances
- -distribution channels
- -The leading Kitchen furniture manufacturers
- 3. THE MAJOR APPLIANCES MARKET
- -Size of The market
- -leading manufacturers in Spanish appliances market
- 4. THE BUILT-IN APPLIANCES MARKET
- 5. BUILT-IN APPLIANCES DISTRIBUTION
- -The Spanish built-in appliances distribution
- -Large appliances retailers (LAR)
- -Department store (DS)
- -Kitchen Chains and DIY
- -Builders/Builder societies
- 6. PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
- -Dishwashing machines
- 7. BRAND IMAGE ANALYSIS
- -Brands of built-in appliances present in Spain
- -Brand image: An overview
- -Brand image: The Main groups and The Main Brands
- APPENDIX 1: QUESTIONNAIRE USED IN THE SURVEY
- APPENDIX 2: LIST OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES
Selected companies mentioned:
AEG, Activa Hogar, Alvic, Ariston, Balay, Bosch, Bos Küchen, Boulanger, Candy, Cedise, Cemevisa, Cocirama, Conforama, Corberò, Cuisines Plus, Dica, Edesa, El cortes Ingles, Electrolux, Euronics, Expert, Fagor, Gaggenau, Grese, Grucor, Ikea, Indesit, Lareira, Liebherr, Master Kitchen, Mediamarkt, Menaje del Hogar, Mepamsa, Merkamueble, MétodoNuzzi, Miele, Mirò, Moblerone, Móstoles Industrial, Muebles OB, Neff, Nodor, Pando, Pedro Pino, Perfil, Prometheus, Santos, Segesa, Siemens, Sinersis, Smeg, Teka, The singular Kitchen, Urende, VKG, Whirlpool, Xey, Xoane Pérez Leiros, Zanussi.
Share this Market Research
- The European market for kitchen furniture, part II
- The European market for kitchen furniture, part I
- Profiles of 50 major appliance manufacturers worldwide
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in the United Kingdom
- The major household appliances market in India
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Russia
- The major household appliances market in China
- The major household appliances market in the United States