The world mattress industry
July 2018, XV Ed. , 430 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2600.00 / US$ 3059.94
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W17
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
CSIL Market Research Report The world mattress industry analyses the mattress sector at a global level and contains current and historical data, product trends, market size, international trade flows and market forecasts to 2019. This is a comparative analysis of the mattress industry with data by country and by geographical region, including profiles and addresses of leading manufacturers and useful information on mattress industry suppliers.
The report focuses on the 50 major mattress manufacturing countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam) and includes international trade of mattress data for further 10 countries, for a total of 60 considered countries.
An executive summary introduces the main highlights of the sector, with basic data, hot trends (sector's features and challenges, bed-in-a-box, type of mattresses and bases, materials, sustainability and innovations) and information on destination segment (consumer/contract).
Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade of mattresses and includes a section of world mattress industry statistics.
Part II consists of 50 country analysis sections including:
- Production, consumption and international trade of mattresses
- Mattress consumption forecasts 2018-2019
- Origin of imports and exports destination
- Socio-economic indicators
- Mattress production by material (when available)
- Number of mattresses produced (when available)
- Leading manufacturers
- Mattress retailers (when available)
Part III includes detailed profiles of 30 major mattresses manufacturers (company information, financial highlights, manufacturing process, distribution system, products, sales performance).
Part IV and Part V contain website addresses of selected mattress industry suppliers (Machinery, Materials -Fabrics, Latex foam, Polyurethane, Innersprings, Other-, Certification centers and testing laboratories, Mattress associations) and full addresses of mattress manufacturing companies mentioned in the report. Overall more than 1500 companies are considered.
New in the 2018 edition:
Analysis for 6 additional countries (Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Philippines, Serbia and Slovakia) and an Excel data file in attachment, providing all the figures included in the report's tables.
Breakdown of mattress production by geographical region, 2017. %
World production of mattresses is estimated to amount over USD 27 billion in 2017. Asia and Pacific is the main manufacturing area, followed by North America. Europe ranks third, followed by South America. China, the United States, Brazil, India and Poland are the major mattresses producing countries, accounting for 70% of world mattress production
Abstract of Table of Contents
- METHODOLOGY, INTRODUCTION AND EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Basic data, Product trends, Destination segments
- CONSUMPTION, PRODUCTION AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF MATTRESSES
- Consumption and imports of mattresses
- - Mattress consumption in major markets
- - Import penetration and opening of major markets
- Production and exports of mattresses
- - Mattress production in major producing countries
- - Number of units
- - Innerspring and non-innerspring mattresses
- - Major exporting countries. Origin and destination of mattresses
- Mattress consumption. Scenario
- - Evolution of world GDP
- - Forecasts of yearly changes in real terms to 2019
- World Tables: overview of the world mattress industry, international trade and outlook 2018-2019
- COUNTRY ANALYSIS
- For the 50 major manufacturing countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam)
- - Production, exports, imports and consumption of mattresses
- - Mattress consumption forecasts 2018-2019
- - Trading partners
- - Socio economic indicators
- - Mattress production by material (when available)
- - Number of mattresses produced (when available)
- - Leading manufacturers
- - Mattress retailers (when available)
- THE 30 MAJOR MATTRESSES MANUFACTURERS WORLDWIDE. Profiles
- MATTRESS INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS. List and web addresses for Machinery, Materials (Fabrics, Latex foam, Polyurethane, Innersprings, Other), Certification centres and testing laboratories, Mattress associations
- MATTRESSES MANUFACTURERS. Company name and addresses of mentioned players
Selected companies mentioned:
A.H. Beard, Adova Group, Airsprung, Boydak, Coco-Mat, EON Living, Flex, France Bed, Healthcare (Mlily), Herval Móveis e Colchões, Hilding Anders, Ikano Industry (ex Dendro), Kurlon, Magniflex, Paramount Bed, Pikolin, Recticel, Relyon, Serta, Sheela Foam, Silentnight Beds, Simmons, Sinomax, Tempur Sealy, Xilinmen, Yatas Yatak